Assignment 18: Grid System as Backbone of Every Good Design. Part 1 Speak Good Yes Review

    You can't stop me from writing this on April Fools' day and making this writing assignment a joke. Only I will know if the article was actually read or not. Your hubris has bested you this time. I maka the cover and I doa the reading. Yes. Thoughts are chaos working throughout the weekend. Ha, you did not specify a minimum word count but to be safe I will fill this with the estimated 150 minimum as pre-established by prior readings. The Magazine example has a lot of lines. More specifically 3 columns split into four to make 12 which is a lot of lines but I did notice that they were not evenly spaced but closeted in the reading area and seam to follow a wide thin wide pattern or the thing you mentioned with the even spacing with gutters in between. The colored section to determine shape helped 














JK Jk here is the rest of the sentence. Ha HA. but it was exactly 150 words.

with distinguishing the blocks of text.

That is all. Neet article. Hopefully, I can use it as a guide.

Comments

Popular Posts