Assignment 16: Why Typography Matters

     Yay, this definitely is an excellent example of why typography matters. The comparison example makes it clear and easy to tell why someone may get confused when trying to read the card. The changes were clear you could your common sense to see how that is easier to read forgoing the need to go into long technical detail about the subject. The handy graphics were a nice touch to get the point across in a clear and easy-to-digest way. This is only a personal thing but I do wish I could pause the graphics as they were distracting while I was reading. The meme format at the end was great and the fact that they actually took the advice and changed it to match is hilarious. Also, fun fact, the article sans the intro is only 212 words. So, um. I don't watch or care for the Oscars or any other award show. So I didn't know this was a thing. It's good information to know and a good clear and easy-to-see example.

Comments

Popular Posts