Assignment 10: Type face

 I have actually gone extensively into what fonts to you when I was designing my personal logo. Wasn't aware of all the previewing tools that existed so literally made a document in word and just pasted the letters over and over again changing the fonts for each. Then took my favorite letters and tried mixing and matching them till I got an aesthetic I liked. Evan after I created my first version of the logo I went back several times to try a different style or different look. I also remade my logo with different soft ware and different techniques witch gave different looks and feels based on the limitations of the program. It is good to know more specifics and what the styles are actually referred too. It will help in the future to narrow down the search to better utilize my time and give me a better selection.

Comments

Popular Posts